This Easy Pizza Dough yields 2 large pizza rounds that you could make at home in less than 30 minutes, with only 5 ingredients to begin.
It does require kneading but does not need rising. So, skip the pizza delivery today because it is really simple and easy to make. Best of all, you can put any toppings you like, or make use of the leftovers in your fridge and turn it to a delicious pizza.
Easy Pizza Dough Recipe
2 1/4 teaspoon active dry yeast (1 packet of .25 ounce)
1 teaspoon sugar
1 cup warm water (110 degrees F or 45 degrees C)
2 1/2 cups bread flour
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
How to Make Easy Pizza Dough?
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F or 230 degrees C.
2. In a medium bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water. Let stand until foamy and creamy, about 10 minutes.
3. Sift in flour, salt, and olive oil. Mix until the dough is smooth. Let rest for 5 minutes.
4. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and pat or roll into a round. Transfer pizza crust to a lightly greased pizza pan.
5. Spread with desired toppings, and bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Let baked pizza cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Serve and enjoy this Easy Pizza Dough with family and friends!
- Make sure that the yeast is still active. Check the expiration date. Do a proof test.
- Warm water should be between 100-110 degrees F, anything over 130 degrees F will kill the yeast.
- In this recipe, I used bread flour, but you are more than welcome to use all-purpose flour or plain flour.
- Knead the dough by hand or use a hand mixer or stand mixer with the dough attachment.
- This easy pizza dough from All Recipes can be kept in the freezer for up to 3 months, thaw the dough before using it.
Did you make this Easy Pizza Dough? Please leave a comment below.