2 1/2 cup flour
1 2/3 cup sugar
1 1/4 tsp baking powder
1 1/4 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
2/3 cup butter
2/3 cup buttermilk
2 large bananas or 3-4 medium size ones
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
2. Add the butter and half of the buttermilk.
3. Mix until flour is moistened.
4. Add eggs, bananas, and other half of the buttermilk.
5. Beat until smooth.
6. Pour into greased and floured muffin pan or loaf tin.
7. Bake for 35 minutes or until done.
To make the buttermilk:
Place 2 tsp vinegar or calamansi juice in a measuring cup.
Add milk to make 2/3 cup
Share it with family and friends!!!